Monday, September 7, 2009

The Crazy Life

Ok, so September looks to begin a very crazy period in my life. This is of course by choice and partly goes back to my post before this one. I have made the decision that in order for my house to remain peaceful and remotely clean we needed to find some out side activities. So as of Friday we begin our new schedule! Every other Friday we have Mops, every Wednesday we have bible study, and every Tuesday we have dance class. That means 3 days a week we are out of the house doing something fun for at least 1 hour. I don't know who I'm more happy for Madi or me as we both get the enjoy some good quality play time with friends.

On another note peanut is by far a different child than madi. Madi was very mellow in the womb where as peanut is always active. At not even 22 weeks i can already feel where he is hanging out and see him move. Now is this a difference between a boy and girl or is it a difference between 1 & 2 or are they going to be very very different kids? One can only guess but i can say that i am enjoying the differences and can't wait to see who this little man will be.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment