Friday, September 4, 2009

War Zone

OK, so it's official my house is now a war zone. With daily attacks of 3yr old logic and destruction. I find my self loosing it more and more often, if that's due to an increase in belly size, lack of sleep or just shell shock from the constant attacks, i just can't say. What i can say is that i see my self from a distance over reacting to things that happen and i can't stop it. Now don't get worried I'm not beating her or locking her in closets, but there is a lot of corner time, loosing of special toys and anger on my part. I'm ashamed to say that, but hey i told you from the beginning that this would be a window into my world. So like some many other days today my prayer goes out to God for the patience to make it till daddy gets home and can take some of the stress off my shoulders.

If your so inclined to pray with/for me, please pray that i find the grace to handle these everyday struggles in a more productive way. In fact please pray NOW as a new attack just commenced!

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel your pain, and I'm reading a great book, Dare to Discipline, that is really encouraging me in the areas I'm doing well, and giving me lots of food for thought on how I can improve. Praying for both of us.

    ReplyDelete